In an abundance of caution, and in accordance with the Governor’s mandates, we have put in place a number of measures to keep both our team and clients safe during their appointments.
- All surfaces will be cleaned regularly with EPA-approved cleaning & disinfecting products
- We will not offer any beverages to clients at this time
- Magazines have been removed from the salon
- No walk-ins will be accepted at this time – appointments only
- We will eliminate double bookings to minimize the number of people in the salon at one time
- Please note that we will restrict blow dry services simply to ensure the quality of our work; formal styling & finishing will not be included in the service
- Per the latest mandates from the Governor, all staff will wear masks
- Front desk staff will take each client’s temperature with a non contact thermometer upon entering the salon and then ask each client to wash their hands prior to their service
- Not all staff will be returning at once in an effort to maintain adequate spacing between styling stations
- Per the latest mandates from the Governor, all clients must wear a mask to their appointment
- If you are feeling sick, please reschedule for the safety of others
- Clients will be asked to call the salon when they arrive for their appointment and wait in their car until their stylist is ready
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless you are a parent accompanying a child
If you haven’t already scheduled your next appointment, please give us a call at 703-724-9444.
Please note that we will have modified hours:
Tuesday – Friday: 9am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
We ask that our clients respect all of these precautions and requirements, as we all have a part to play in keeping one another safe and healthy. We also ask that you remain patient with us while we do our best to meet the demand while adhering to the Governor’s safety protocols. Thank you!
We cannot wait to see you all again!
– The Current Salon Family